Sunday, January 29, 2012

Slacker / Days 26-29

This week I have been somewhat of a slacker.  I have taken a picture everyday, just been lazy and haven't posted anything.  Maybe because I have felt sinus issues coming on and have been taking these and going to bed early to try to fight it off.








Friday I had a GNO (girl's night out) with some friends to see One For the Money which is a based on the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.  The movie was cute and pretty true to the books, although Katherine Higel is not Jersey enough in my opinion.  If you haven't read the books they are funny, suspensful fast reads.
Image Detail


Saturday I spent the afternoon shopping with my sister and then the evening playing poker (losing money).  Always a good time, even when I lose. 

Today was indoor soccer, go to the grocery, make some yummy crockpot lasagna (recipe can be found here), and craft a birthday present ( instructions can be found here) (told you I love Pinterest!). 

Crockpot Lasagna
Bday present (hope the person it is for
doesn't read this before tomorrow)











And just to add some cuteness here is a picture of our newest niece Eleanor who was born on Jan 9.

(picture by Kersten Green photography)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you caught up! I'm also happy you had a great GNO, and had fun playing poker!! The gift you made is awesome, but I'm most happy you shared your lasagna with me!! It was sooo yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete