Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pink Fudge and Pinterest /Day 24

I have already said I love all things crafty, I also love easy recipes that are tasty. If you haven't heard of this website called Pinterest you should check it out. It's a virtual pin board where after installing a bookmarklet you can "pin" all the cool stuff you find on the internet and find it all in one place. You can also follow other people's boards and see what they're posting too! I have found everything from crafts and recipes to colors of nail polish I want to try. There's an app too! I love this new time waster! Tonight we had crock pot potato soup for dinner which I saw on there and has become a favorite, and today I saw this super cute 2 ingredient strawberry fudge and decided to make it as a treat. All you do is melt chocolate (or white chocolate in this case) chips (12oz) and mix with a tub of frosting (your choice but strawberry in this case), spread in a greased (or parchment lined) 9x9 pan and chill for 30 minutes. How easy is that?? It's pretty yummy, although I can't wait to try other combinations.
Here's a picture (not near as cute as the original picture but I am a messy cook).

1 comment:

  1. OMG...that looks sooooo gooood!!!! I may have to make that. The crock pot potato soup is yummy! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete